Barley grass is made from young shoots of the barley plant. This product is a natural food source of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and the green plant pigment chlorophyll. It has just about all the nutrients necessary for your body.
- The vitamins found in Barley grass include beta-carotene, folic acid, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B2. vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
- The minerals include potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorus, manganese and zinc.
- Barley grass is also rich in chlorophyll content.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoon(s) of Barley Grass Powder into juices, smoothies, salad dressing, soups and sauces.
- For children 1/2 to 1 tablespoon daily.