They are sweet, succulent, full of nutrients, and can be eaten fresh as well as incorporated into a variety of recipes.
- High antioxidant capacities.
- The high fiber content, the anti oxidants and the ability to dissolve the ‘bad cholesterol’ make the blueberry an ideal addition to diet.
- The vitamins, sodium, copper, fructose and acids contained in blueberries can improve digestion.
- Eaten fresh as a healthy snack.
- Used in the bakery industry.
- Ideal for making smoothies, juices and ice cream.