The camu camu berry contains a rich amount of vitamins, amino acids and bioflavonoids. It’s extremely high in vitamin C, which makes it one of the latest of the Amazon’s natural wonders.
- The berry is rich in Vitamin C.
- Contains minerals such as calcium, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, phosphorous, iron and beta carotene.
- Raises the spirits.
- Helps maintain healthy eyes and skin.
- Strengthens the immune and nervous system.
- Helps maintaining healthy levels of white blood cell formation and detoxifying the body.
- Direct consumption (water, juices, yogurt).
- Chocolate bars.
- The powder can be used to flavor other foods.
- Camu camu flavoured ice creams and drinks are popular in Peru.