This palm sugar is a natural sweetener, made from palm sap, which is the sugary fluid of the coconut tree. This product is obtained by a natural 2 step process. The first is a cut made on the flower of the coconut palm and the liquid sap is collected into bamboo containers and after that it is boiled until the water has evaporated.
- Natural, free from chemical additives.
- Coconut sugar retain nutrients found in the coconut palm.
- Contains minerals like: Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium along with some fatty acids, polyphenols and antioxidants.
- Contain a fibre called Inulin, which may slow glucose absorption.
- It can be use as any replacement for cane Sugar.