We have a partnership with ATOKA, supplier of high quality conventional and organic dried cranberries both whole and powdered. Atoka has a good reputation for the quality of the product.
- Powerful antioxidants are present in large quantities in cranberries.
- Some evidence suggests that the polyphenols in cranberries may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- This product is rich in fibre and vitamin C.
- Cranberries also contain vitamin K, manganese and phytonutrients.
- In meals, deserts and yogurts.
- Bakery products.
- Cereals and cereal bars.
Nutritional information per 100 gr of Dried Cranberries
- Energy: 308 kcal
- Protein: 0.4 g
- Total fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
- Potassium: 40 mg
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Calcium 26 mg
- Iron 0.40 mg
- Phosporus 21 mg
- Vitamin C 21 mg