The goji berry is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hopes of living longer.
- Over time, people have used goji berries to try and treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems.
- Goji berries are filled with powerful antioxidants and other compounds.
- Goji berries are also rich in vitamin A5.
- Dried Goji berries are eaten as a snack or added to juices, yogurts, cereals, meals, etc.
- Goji tea is very popular in China.