Organic dried golden berries have a higher antioxidant capacity than apples, broccoli and pomegranate juice. Much of the antioxidants in golden berries are found in the many seeds found inside the fruit.
- They are high in fibre and antioxidants.
- Golden berries have an amazing taste sensation that starts with a sweet palate and finishes with a fine and delicate sour note.
- Source of pro-vitamin A.
- Source of vitamin C, proteins and phosphorous.
- Add to yogurts, cereals, muesli, juice, smoothies, salads.
- Use in addition to raisins, goji berries, blueberries in any recipe.
- Eat as a healthy snack between meals.
- Include it in meals such as casseroles, stews, curries, soups and in stuffing.
- Great tasting covered in chocolate.