Hemp seeds have a complete balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats.
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods
- The recommended minimum daily intake of Shelled Hemp Seeds is a 42 grams (4 heaping tablespoons) serving
- Hemp seeds can be eaten raw, ground into a meal, sprouted, prepared as tea, and used in baking