Lucuma Powder is a healthy and low-sugar sweetener that also provides 14 essential trace minerals. This product is a good source of antioxidants, dietary fibre, healthy carbohydrates, vitamins including beta-carotene, niacin and minerals including zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Lucuma powder is a natural low-glycemic, raw sweetener that is low in sugars but high in beta-carotene, niacin (B3) and other B vitamins, fibre, calcium, iron, and low in fat.
- It is gluten free and a source of antioxidants.
- High in potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Lucuma powder can be added to flavour and sweeten ice creams, milkshakes and desserts.
- The powder can also be used in pies, cakes, cereals, and pastries.
- Also, it is a favorite sweetener amongst raw foodists, for its maple syrup taste and health properties.
- This type of powder is a very popular ice cream flavor in Peru, because of its sweet taste.