Maqui is a type of berry native to South America. Long consumed in whole and juice form. Maqui is now found in a number of dietary supplements (including powders, capsules and juice blends).
- Studies show that the berry contains anthocyanins, a type of potent antioxidant.
- The antioxidants in the berry Powder may also support healthy cardiovascular function and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Contain a healthy roster of fundamental nutrients including vitamins A, C and E
- Source of several important minerals such as calcium, iron and potassium
- The Maqui berry has a wonderful, slightly tart flavor that has been described as having hints of blackberry, blueberry, watermelon and acai.
- Blended into fresh juices and smoothies, or mix it into desserts, ice cream, yogurt and cereal.